INFANT & TODDLER
Admissions to our school consist of meeting with our Head of School, touring the campus, and submitting the completed enrollment form along with payment of the application fee and deposit.
The requirement at this level is that your child is between the ages of 3 to 6 years and is reliably toilet-learned.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL
MULTIPLE ENTRY POINTS FOR SUCCESS
Students who have not previously attended Go Like the Wind at the elementary or adolescent levels are asked to follow this enrollment sequence:
- Applicant’s family visits the school
- Applicant visits the classroom for two consecutive days
- Receipt of the following:
- evaluation form from previous school
- academic records from previous school
- completed enrollment forms and applicable fees
- Returning students
- Siblings of current students
- Students transferring from another Montessori program
- New students
Our programs are balanced with regard to age, gender, diversity, and Montessori experience.
WAIT LISTS ARE MAINTAINED FOR EACH LEVEL
Find our what makes Go Like the Wind special.
Kindly contact us to inquire about our tuition schedule.