Go Like The Wind provides Montessori classrooms for infants, toddlers, preprimary, elementary and middle school age children.
Infant and Toddler Community: Criteria: None. Admission consists of meeting with our Admissions Director, touring the campus, and submitting the completed enrollment form along with payment of the application fee and deposit.
Preprimary: Criteria: Children between the ages of 3 to 6 years who are reliably toilet-trained. Students must be age five by the first of October in order to be eligible for Kindergarten which is is the final and culminating year of the preprimary program.
Elementary and Middle School: Students preparing to enter the first grade of the Lower Elementary program must turn age six by the first of October. Students who have not previously attended Go Like The Wind at the elementary or adolescent levels are asked to follow this enrollment sequence:
- Applicant’s family will visit the school.
- The applicant will visit the classroom for two consecutive days.
- GLTW will receive an evaluation form from previous school.
- GLTW will receive academic records from previous school.
- GLTW will receive all completed enrollment forms (see below) and applicable fees.
Our programs are balanced with regard to age, gender, diversity, and Montessori experience. Enrollment preference is given to:
- Returning students.
- Siblings of current students.
- Students transferring from another Montessori program.
- New students.
- Waiting lists are maintained for each level.
Application Documents can be viewed and printed by clicking the following links:
Go Like the Wind Montessori School recruits and admits students of any race, color, religion, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities. In addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships/loans/fee waivers, educational programs, and athletics/extracurricular activities.