3 – 6 Years
Our Primary Preschool Program is a “hands on” approach to learning, focused on creating a customized environment crafted to each student’s unique abilities, interests, and learning styles.
The classroom is designed to empower each child to become independent, responsible students who love to learn. We give our students large uninterrupted blocks of work time, where they select an activity, fully immerse themselves in it for as long as they find interesting, clean up the activity, return it to the shelf and self-initiate another task.
The curriculum includes language, math, cultural, science, sensorial, practical life, as well as grace and courtesy. Embedded in our Primary classroom curriculum is socialization, movement, exploration, and functional independence. Our students will not only learn, but develop a love and true interest for learning.
Our program also explores topics such as Spanish, art, history, zoology, botany, physical education, music and much more!
After completing our Primary Program, your child will be able to:
- Write the alphabet
- Read a book at their own pace
- Development of early creative writing skills
- Mathematics, such as quantity, numerals, sequence, recognition of 1 through 100, and place value and concepts to addition and subtraction
- Understand countries and cultures of the world
- Be exposed to broad science terminology and concepts
- Function in a group with Grace and Courtesy
- Self-identify as an independent learner